Saturday, January 13, 2007
so websites are harder than I thought
Creating a website truly is an art. It takes skill, vision, passion, and a lot of other thing that, when it comes to computers, I don't necessarily have. In creating thecollegeworld.com, I must say I felt like a caveman given a pile of plastic and told to make a computer. I also happen to have a friend who is less caveman like in his knowledge and offered to do it for me for a small fee if not for free. I decided against using his help, and inch by inch my friend and co-author and I are beginning to understand how this whole thing works. It is not the greatest site in the world, but it is ours. UGGG has not so much invented a calculator, as he has discovered fire. Which is a start. Such is life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good words.
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well
written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more
of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.
My website; diets that work
Post a Comment